Company Name: B-cause Bangladesh., Ltd.
Position: Software Developer Manager
Department: Web Design & Development
● Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, CS, SE
● Educational qualification can be relaxed for experienced person.
● Skills Required: Angular, CSS, HTML5, Linq, Microsoft .net, MS SQL Server clients located in Japan, Philippine, Korea and China.
● Prepare Technical Documentation and Code Job Responsibilities:
● Design, develop and troubleshoot large-scale enterprise systems involving Web Portals, Web Services.
● Contribute and collaborate in managing .NET based enterprise applications.
● Analyze client requirements and identify all possible design solutions.
● regularly communicate with overseas Documentation
● Daily report task status to any task management tools like Agile Tools.
● Perform other reasonable and relevant activities and functions as requested and required.
● Good knowledge in server management will get priority.
Requirements and skills
● Experience at least 7-10 years
● The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
● Angular, AngularJS, Entity Framework, Front End Frameworks Angular, Linq, microsoft.net, MS SQL Server , MVC, Web Api
● Experience in writing SQL is a must requirement.
● Knowledge on SOLID design principle is a plus.
● Should have experience with front end UI development using HTML5, CSS, Angular and back end development with C#.
● Should have knowledge on server maintenance, version controller Git.
1. Mon - Fri 9a.m. - 6p.m.
2 Best people will go to Japan for OJT as candidates of Team Leader
3. Cooperative and learning environment.
5. Leave Fare Assistance
6. Very Competitive Salary and Long Term Benefits with Excellent Career Opportunity in a Focused & Stable
Salary: 100000/- to 150000/BDT
Monthly incentives Ratio:
1.Strictly keeping office rules : +10%
2.Excellent performance as a team : +10%
3.Excellent performance as an individual : +10%
4.Excellent leadership as a team leader : +10%
Banani, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Type :
If you are confident and fulfill all requirements, please send your CV to: email@example.com
With the Subject line : (Software Developer) with expected salary
Application Deadline: 15th, September 2023.